HOTEL TRAVEL ADVISORY
As we are officially open our doors and welcome you to the Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok experience, we have taken necessary steps and measures to ensure that we are providing a truly safe destination for everyone.
After working closely with local authorities and undergoing rigorous inspections, we are proud to announce that Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok is SHA-certified – a mark of quality certification by the Tourism Authority of Thailand that recognises our service standards and excellence in health and safety measures.
That being said, we are following a comprehensive list of health and safety practices that include, but are not limited to:
- Regular sanitation of guest rooms
- Frequent disinfection protocols of high contact points, such as elevator buttons, hand railings, door handles and restrooms
- Provision of hand sanitisers at guest contact areas as well as in our guestrooms
- QR Code check-ins and temperature checks at the hotel’s lobby for guests and at the employee entrance for our fellow colleagues
- Implementation of social distancing measures in guest contact areas
- Doctors available 24/7 (on call)
- Constant training on proper hygiene and regular updates from local authorities and World Health Organisation
While some of our facilities and services may be limited during this time, please know that our heartfelt commitment to our guests remain unchanged.
As our teams pride themselves on providing True Hospitality for everyone, our utmost priority is the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.